Unifibe® Vitamin K2 as MK-7 – 60 Tablets (with Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 & Zinc)
- Brand: Shrey Nutraceuticals & Herbals Pvt. Ltd.
- Pack Size: 60 Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500
Cash on Delivery on orders above Rs. 500
Delivery within 2-5 working days (approx.)
- ₹ 1,020.00
- You save: ₹ 160.00 or 16%
3% Extra Discount on PayUMoney Checkout.
Unifibe® Vitamin K2 as MK-7 (Menaquinone-7, Bioactive form of K2) is a complete formulation to help support bone health as one ages. It is difficult to obtain high levels of vitamin K through diet alone, hence supplementation is an important way of acquiring this essential vitamin.
In addition to this, our formulation is fortified with Calcium, Soy Isoflavones, Ipriflavone, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc and Manganese. All of these nutrients have been clinically found to support complete bone health.
Consumption over time may help in prevention of osteoporosis and fractures whilst maintaining bone strength and density; especially after menopause. The mechanism of action includes increasing bone calcium retention, inhibiting bone breakdown and promoting bone building cellular activity.
- Unifibe® Vitamin K2 is a complete formulation that helps maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 functions by directing calcium to bones and away from arteries.
- Additional Nutrient Fortification: Calcium, Soy Isoflavones, Ipriflavone, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc and Manganese are present to support complete bone health.
- Consumption helps increase bone building activity and reduces osteoporosis risk, especially supporting post-menopausal health.
- Significantly improves bone mineral density and reduces the risk of fractures.
Dosage: 2-3 capsules a day or as directed by healthcare professional.
Shrey’s Commitment: Shrey’s products are made under the highest quality standards with an aim to provide highly effective and safe health supplements at the best prices.
Advisory Information: Vitamins & supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: This product is not a prescription medication which is intended to cure disease.