Unifibe® Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger, Garlic, Lemon & Honey – 500 ml (Natural, Unfiltered & With The ‘Mother’)
- Brand: Shrey Nutraceuticals & Herbals Pvt. Ltd.
- Pack Size: 500 ml
- Availability: In Stock
Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500
Cash on Delivery on orders above Rs. 500
Delivery within 2-5 working days (approx.)
- ₹ 699.00
- You save: ₹ 140.00 or 20%
3% Extra Discount on PayUMoney Checkout.
Unifibe® Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger, Garlic, Lemon & Honey (ACV GGLH) is 100% natural, raw, unfiltered and contains ‘mother’ of vinegar. Our ACV GGLH is made from the juice of delicious Himalayan apples fermented to 4.5% acidity for digestive health benefits. Unifibe® ACV GGLH is full of potent antioxidants, vitamins, minerals & enzymes; wherein, ‘Mother’ of vinegar imparts additional nutritional value.
- Apple Vinegar with ‘Mother’: Can potentially lower harmful LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol and triglyceride levels crucial for heart disease prevention/management.
- Ginger: A natural blood thinner that helps in the prevention of platelet aggregation (clots) and encourages proper blood flow.
- Garlic: May prevent hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), lower blood pressure & risks associated with heart disease.
- Lemon: It is a good source of Vitamin C & Phytochemicals (plant compounds) that may help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Honey: Improves blood flow, fights inflammation, prevents oxidation of LDL cholesterol and helps raise ‘good’ HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol levels.
Dosage: Add 1 to 3 teaspoons (5-15 ml) of Unifibe® ACV GGLH to a glass of warm water and consume up to 3 times a day before meals. Alternatively, you may add it to your meal as a salad dressing.
Shrey’s Commitment: Shrey’s products are made under the highest quality standards with an aim to provide highly effective and safe health supplements at the best prices.
Advisory Information: Vitamins & supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: This product is not a prescription medication which is intended to cure disease.